50th entry

Today i start to feel a bit better.. Yesterday i revisit my family doctor and he finally returned back on duty. He was a nice doctor. He will explain why he will give me such med for me unlike that previous doctor. He is so funny when i dun understand what he say abt google. He rephrase the word to chinese and plus demo to me.. Oh.. Plus he remember that i was still studying and even remember when im going to graduate. Surprisingly, he asked me about my results! He was happy that i passed those i failed and told me that "see.. no problem rite? No need to worry too much". Ya.. remember that time i visited him 2 years ago as i worried too much abt my exam results till i fell sick.

Ya.. today i did a "controlled" shopping spree.. I spent abt 10 bucks buying a couple of items that i like. I bought two sanrio character items (imported from Japan), a brand new t-shirt and a cup of ice bubble milk tea. In the past, i bought an item will usually cost me more than 10 bucks and now i can get a couple items instead. I spent money more wiser now as i wan to save more money for other plans. Plus bro treated me a bowl of ramen that i craving a lot... So delighted... :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey...its nice to see you back to your old bubblely self. Hope to see yah including more happy stuffs but don't keep problems all to yourself.
Cheers
Rong~er

Popular Posts