55th entry

Monday again... Lecture again..

Today i felt there is a big little boy ard me. The Big little boy was so childlike.. Perhap he was toO tired and wanna to return home for rest. He esp kept whispering to me how many more min left an hour before the lesson end.. I felt like there is a little boy kept waiting impatiently for his boring lesson to time up & rushing to go for his leisure - his nap. Oh boy, he was really sleepy.. Heard from him that he watch the spanish soccer match till 4am. Plus he had classes from early morning till 4pm. His yawning throughout the lecture indirectly spread to me toO.. Oh dear.. I was yawning toO! Perhap today lecture is super boring till i got such effect toO.. Plus, he kept pointing out the articles headlines and read to me.. Those headings really err.. wat a joke.. both wanna to have a big laugh! Througout the bus jounery.. both are talking about hoildays. Somehow he managed to doze off.. A nice friend he is, he alighted @ the same stop as me for accompany me. Feeling a bit bad as he can alight @ next stop as he will walk lesser distance and no need to cross the road.. However, his childlike behaviour today really make me from a grumpy day to a smiley day.. Haha..

Today is Anna's birthday.. She is so cute and funny when she sms me abt my present i gave her.. Her sms message was like this.. " thanks for the present. The bag is very useful, i use it today liao." At least this time her present wasn't used by shortie instead.. Haha..

Comments

Popular Posts