52nd entry

Wahhh... Bro Jam "dump" me alone for msm lecture by not coming... wahhh... At least i still got a new friend accompany me from 12.30pm to 7.40pm.. I can say i got a very nice friend today. He went to canteen to buy his lunch and call me up whether i wanna any food from canteen. Well, Got a very funny misunderstanding from Clar... Hahaha.. Dunno wanna to laugh or cry.. very funny... Wanna details? hmm.. Clar went to look for me and saw me studying with my new friend.. hahaha... Clar asked me whether i knew him and i reply her that he is my friend softly as my throat infection wasn't recovered yet. After dinner, clar and i were in the ladies, she told me that she tot my new friend was my bf because she misheard "he is my friend" as "he is my boyfriend"... wahhh... tat's a big difference... In the end, my new friend accompany me to wait for my bus while letting his gf wait for him in another busstop... Nice friend rite?

Comments

Anonymous said…
heheheh...whoa..think you got another admirer?
Cheers
Rong~er
Anonymous said…
mooz... -clar

Popular Posts