53rd entry

I had a long tiring day... Many things had happened just in a simple normal day...

I discovered that some sweet things.. I spotted a malay couple holding hands walking to nearby station. The wife give a peak on his husband before departing for work. The whole jounery was 10 mins and their hands are never separated. Sweet isn't it? Wow.. if any guy treat me like that i will be the happiest woman in the world.. haha.. Next, i spotted a tennage brother bring his little sister to take a public bus to school.. Both had laughter hanging in their faces throughout the short trip. It is unusual sight for me as i usually saw either mums or maid send the kids to school. So sweet..

After a long day in school of lectures, my dad as he promised, came to fetch me home. The 30 min drive to our way home, we had our "special conversation". This is our two secret private time for us. Since we dun usually had chance of a private chat, therefore his fetch is our only time to chat our own feelings and thoughts. As usual, our topics are abt my studies, finanical stuffs and family stuffs. Somehow i remember the old times when he drove and chat with me every morning. i counted that he had sent me school and even my working offices for past 10 years.. Wow...

Talking to rong and joey in msn in evening.. i felt glad rong finished his exams and he can enjoy the fun of hoildays.. As for joey, i tink i can see her in singapore for her vacation hoilday in another month time...

Comments

Popular Posts