63rd entry

What a bad day i have since i woke up.. I was accused of something i didn't done at all.. Wahh.. i was disappointed with such reaction from them.. No matter how i explained the matter, no one believed me... Wahh.. i really wanna to cry out loud.. I hate people accusing me of something i didn't done. Worst of all, i really losed my temper and nearly i had a scuffle... luckily i cool down quickly otherwise i will be injured..

Well, trying to forget the unhappy incident, yesterday i had a nice busy day. Im glad that Clar is willing to share her story with me. Plus she is sweet enough to accompany me have lunch in school. After that, my best friend, colleen dragged me to see the movie "yesterday once more". Wow, surprisingly i wept at the end of the show. Colleen, again saw me wept in the movie theatre and was shaking her head. Haha.. This is 2nd time that she saw me wepting in the same theatre room. Actually, I was touched by the actor, andy lau doing so much things to let his wife to have a hope. If someone did a touching thing for me, i will be overjoy... haha.. Anyway, we had a tea break after the movie. After that, we both went to have our ramen dinner which we are craving for... However, ah luan called us up to meet her in north area. Therefore, both after dinner rushed to meet her for a chat plus supper.. Oh dear, im going to grow fat by the rate of eating... Plus, i was broke after so many meals and movie... However, i had a nice saturday with the gals..

Comments

Anonymous said…
o_O -clar

Popular Posts