705th entry

Yes, i think im in poison of Stephenie Meyer's twilight series book.

I had just finished the first book, Twilight. As usual, im imspired by the movie and wished to understand more abt the details. There are always tons of question marks are popping in my brain. I cannot understand why and i knew the only answer will be through the books.

I think this is the 2nd time after Harry Potter.. Btw, i had Brown Dan books. 4 in total. Perhap they will be read after the vampires series. Darn.. i seem to love reading and writing since i graduated. Blogging does help alot. =)

Im still fascating with Twilight. Mainly due to two characters in this book. Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. I saw abit of shadow of myself from Bella. She is a girl who dun have balancing in her life. I refer the balancing of her whole body. She can easily trip, fall and even prone to accidents. It just like me. I can get into accident inside my own house! Bumps and hits despite that i had been living 8 years in this current house.

As for Edward, i think dear mentioned it. He is the most ideal lover who any girl will crave for. His capabilites, attention, the protection, charming body and the imresistable love for Bella melts every female readers' heart. It also include me. *sorry dear*

Yes, a charming guy who love and protect his love. I think every woman want that too. 24-7 at Bella's side.

Ya, i understand that he is only a fiction. I had been using this book to occupy my mind whenever he is not around me. Im too busy with this book until Colleen is complaining that i didnt call her up recently.

*Sorry Colleen*

Im glad that i have this book with me currently. I help to occupy those unbearing nonsenses i received recently. Also the time when dear is busy with his social networks and games. Perhap i need more attentions from friends and lover.

From this book, i learnt alot of new words. Scowled, grimanced, bewildered, gulp, ostentations and many more. This is the every 1st book that i keep checking dictorany online. Hope this reading will help me more in future.

Lastly, i like this pharse from this book.

"I love you more than everything else in the world combined. Isn't that enough?"

Does he share the same feeling too?

Comments

Popular Posts