713th entry

I had a talk with an old friend of mine last night. We knew each other for many years and this is the long time we had a heart to heart talk since many years back. Each share stories of our own and friends ard us. It make me comfort and cries when i heard the encouragements. It did make my low confidence to a higher point.

When we fell into the bottom of deep dark hole, we did feel helpless. Perhap this is what friends are for. They give u a helping hand. And this old friend did by finding me back a little confidence.

Thank for believing everyone in this world, including me are special. Thank you. =)

Comments

Anonymous said…
No man is an Island. Everyone needs someone to confide in. Neway, Happy new year to you.
小敏 said…
Yes..everyone is unique in this world~即使这世界上没有人懂得欣赏自已...自已也要懂得欣赏自已!
加油!
Have a blessed and wonderful 2010!!
Anonymous said…
LOL... it's new year now. Happy New year, Jeremin. I'll be moving to a new blog... here's the new url.

http://cleffairy.com

come disturb me when ur free, ok? take care now.

Popular Posts