710th entry

Xmas is coming and i do not have the festive mood at all. I went blog hopping and saw many blog entries regarding about family and xmas festival. I had totally no mood for it. Perhap that the weather is all year summer season or there is no any xmas party or event this time? My childhood fav festival season was xmas. I used to be very excited with it but now i dun. Maybe i felt irritated or disgusted by that bitchy woman's action who is jealous over a xmas present. Is xmas is all abt presents for them?

Despite there is no xmas mood, i did receive things/ actions that were sweet.

Firstly, Im contented with my paternal cousin who got me a small gift when we were out together for a lunch. I still haven't open the present yet but i roughly know what she got me for. Despite it is an inexpensive item, i am still grateful that she have such a nice thought. She slipped it into my bag when we departed, which im surprised with her action. And, it warmed my heart. I will not forget this action.

Next, i got a bag of stuffs from a close friend of mine. She mentioned these are my belated presents as she had forgetten to get for me previously. I am quite stunned with that. Honestly, i nvr bother with her absent gifts that she owed me. Im grateful as what she had done for me previously. Btw my mum love the items she got for me and i gave them for her. At least i know she dun not mind as she also wish my mum to be a happy woman.

I have mailed out or hand delivered the xmas cards except one. I forget to pass it to Colleen when we were having dinner together on last sat.

And i received 3 cards back. It is only a a little fraction compare to the amount of card that i mailed out, I am still happy to see their cards.

All i want for xmas to see joy, laughter and happiness.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You're not alone. I dun have the mood for Xmas too. *send hugs over*

Popular Posts