708th entry

Unexpected visitor.

Im surprised to see a comment from her. Her blog is one of my favourites which i had been reading regularly. A very good well written blog with great stuff and knowledge to read. I am really dun know how she managed to pop into here.

Anyways, thanks for popping by, Cleff. =)

*hugs*

Beside that, i had a awful night before. I had been sobbing for the whole night for that "misunderstanding" and wasn't slept until 5am in the morning. Glad we had managed to clear it out and i was able to fall into dreamland. However this dreamland wasn't last that long till the folks disturbed me 3 hrs later.

Yes, Jeremin had turn into black-eye panda.. Great! *slap forehead*

Oh, im quite anxious to watch Avater. I think he had managed to get the free preview screening tixs. However i dun really know much the details that i was not in the right mind to listen that moment.

Also, i had finished my Twilight Book one to three. Now currently gluing myself on the lousy laptop to read the 4th book. I am glad that this book had 500+ pages (i enlarged the zoom level as im too old to read 12 size font with hundreds pages). It mean that i can read longer! I think i had covered 1/3 of the book. Oh well, im impressed with myself that i can read the 4th book within 2nd week. It is because i wasn't that hardworking with my studies before. Perhaps i just love to read. =)

Comments

Anonymous said…
o.O Too old to read in 12TNR? LOL...it seems that we have something in common here. Ahahaha... I read ebooks like you too, enlarge everything so that it won't hurt my eyes.

Anyway, you sounded depressed in your entry. It seems like this year is quite a bad year for everyone. Bad things befalls people around me, one after another. Endless problems... endless bad news... be it in real life or the net.

*hugs* I don't know why you ended up sobbing til 5am. The 'misunderstanding' that happened to you must be pretty serious, huh? But I am glad you managed to settle the misunderstanding, or else, instead of having a pair of panda eyes in the morning, you'll be having Ultraman's eyes instead. Huge, swollen, and RED! LOL.

Ok, jokes aside. Take it easy, and take care, ok?

ps: I also dono how I manage to drop by here. LMAO... must be one of those bloghopping session!

Popular Posts