709th entry

Well, something happened at my unit during last week. Someone threw a 5Litre of used oil bottle down the block. And it happened to land on my laundry. I was so pissed that i was cursing and swearing to that idiotic person. Friends who know me well that i nvr love to speak any coarse language. This round - i did.This is not the first time to damage my clothes. It really pissed me off and i decided to do something practical - COMPLAINT.

I asked dear to help me to send a email to the authorities on my behalf. And i received 7 emails back. =)

I am quite surprised and annoyed at the same time. 7 emails came from few different authorities such as SPF, NEA (few different depts responded) , HDB, NWDC and he forward only two of them.

I felt that one of the replied email is hilarious. It advised me to go police station to make a report. Muhaha..

Beside that, i felt i am quite an unlucky person. No one is even beaten by a kid with his balloon and i did. I am so "honor" that i was the only person that he picked me where there are so many other victims he could pick.

I can bump myself on the side of the table, couch and even the wall at my own house!

Also i arranged to meet up my friend who is asking me to go thr her wedding schedule. I waited 2hrs plus and she still unable to make it yet. I decided to return home after 9pm.

Oh great... how unlucky person am i!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wahhh... so swayy.... then the clothes are terribly damaged?
Jeremin said…
replied Cleff:
ya loh.. not the first time. Previous it is cig butt. Burn off some holes in our clothes.

Popular Posts