707th entry

Both of us had a great fun at downtown east on sunday. It was a free package for family event to have fun and joy. Folks were not free due to a wedding occasion and let me have the fun instead.

Both woke up early and have a Mac breakfast before departing. Took the free transport from interchange to the venue. Tot it will be a SMRT bus but wasn't. No need to stand. All were seated.

Arrived at the location, we went to collect our goodies.. And start our fun at Escape. We had tons of funs especially at Go-Kart. I think i love to play this.. it was super fun!! And i did try other amazement park games. I did try something which i fear of. Viking Ship.. I had been screaming non stop and keep wan to alight the ship. He did grinned at me for being humourous.. I wan to play and ended up screaming to stop it. I did feel my stomach twisted after the ride. Luckily it was before lunch.

Did try Fly kite, go-kart, viking ship, family coaster and more..

Also we went to have a fantansic lunch which was partially paid by the event. I had a good time to drink all the warm milo to warm my twisted stomach.

Went to play the games provided, and were free of charge to us. We have unlimited chance to play.. won some little gifts back. =) Too bad the folks weren't here. Otherwise i will have more gifts back.. Muhaha..

We were totally exhausted when the event ended. Both were super duper tired during the bus ride home. I wish the bus can drive up to my block..

Well, we will return again somedays! As the vouchers were not expire untill few months time.. =)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi there... just dropping by to say hi. =D

Popular Posts