706th entry

The weather is terrible, it had been raining for several days in a row (if i didn't remember wrong). It seem the weather had been tally with my latest book, New Moon scenario. Cold, wet rainy weather. It is so cold that i can barely switch on the fan to blow myself. Glad that i had a very powerful, eat-up-high electrical power water heater to warm myself in a nice hot bath. =)

Xmas is coming and i still havn't get my xmas cards for relatives. I will be having a meet up with both cousins tmr at downtown. Hope we will have a nice gathering.. Had a long time i didnt meet up with Tricia. The last time we ever met up was to celebrate my birthday. Darn.. it was nearly 5 months.

Hope the weather will be nice on sun as i had planned a whole day schedule for that special day. Hope i can make use of the benefits which i entitled to spice the whole day fun. Meanawhile, i had to take care of myself to prevent any sickness to spoilt the fun.

Had a phone chat with colleen abt the HK live show earlier. Wow.. The jewellery shop is giveing 2 millions of dollars worths of trophies for the best actor, actress etc. Wow.. Pure gold 999? It must worth a lot nowadays. Mum is asking whether i wan a gold necklance for my dowry. She mumured that she need to save up for it. Muhaha..

Dear is sweet. Surprised me with a takeaway vegatable curry and appeared at my door. He made an effort to travel to my home via bus to have a dinner and clip. It was a cold day and he had a busy sale day before he came. =)

*Thanks dear!*

Comments

Popular Posts