711th entry

Dad requested to watch this particular canto movie, Bodyguard and Assassins an month ago. I previously brought them to watch movie during dad's bday. He desired to watch this movie.


With my dear's reminder and suggestion, we brought them to JB to enjoy one day shopping and movie trip. This is one of the good chinese movie that I had watched this year. I really enjoyed the history and the martial arts which were displayed in this movie.


I’m deeply impressive and understand with the term of revolution. Revolution is not a way that it only involved with riots, donating monies or spreading the words via printing newspapers to overthrown the Qing dynasty. It needs to sacrifice human life and their bloods to make a road to lead to democratic world.


It enlightened me that history is not just an old fact. It tells me that many lives were lost for this democratic life that im living in. I'm glad that i do not belong to that revolution period where lives are in danger. I feel safe when the country that im living is a peaceful nation where riots and oppression are rarely occur.


I’m deeply gratitude for those nameless heroes who sacrifice their lives for an objective to turn into a democratic world. If they did not exist, this world will not be more democratic compare to that time they had.

Comments

Lee said…
Hello Jeremin, really nice of you to drop by my place. Always happy have a new friend, especially someone from Singapore.
I love Singapore, quite a few of my previous ahemm, romantic escapades blog postings was in Singapore.
Nice posting...enjoyed reading it.

You have a nice blog. Will be looking forward have you come by again. Until then, here's wishing you a Happy Christmas and the best of Seasons greetings.

Popular Posts