286th entry

I haven't update my life for past couple of days..

Well.. random summary events occurs..

Im glad tat someone i knew won the $5k during the nkf show.. THe person deserved such reward..

I had to endure suffering due to someone's problem for the whole sat..

Daddy and mummy celebrated my pre early birthday on sat by bringing me to Swensen for dinner and ice cream treat. This celebration miss out my bro, making me feel like im a only daughter in front of my parents..

Today i got another treat lunch from my bro for not being unable to celebrate yesterday as a whole family.. i really caused his wallet nearly empty by ordering alot of food in an expensive chinese restaurant - Lao Beijing...

So friends.. pls be careful if u forget my only special day... u might have an empty wallet... muhahaha...

*oh ya.. jus kidding...*

I did wept alot today.. Perhap due to the charity show.. making me know tat im so tat forturnate to able to have an expensive lunch today and yesterday dinner.

Oh ya, congrats to clar.. got engaged already.. Feeling happy for her and monkey.. Her happiness does make feel like im older.. I did broadcasted to pr1ncess in state abt her good news. *hope she dun mind lah..*

Comments

LuKe said…
WOW. I also very old le..

Congrats Clar...

=)

.LuKe.
pinkballz said…
Luke: thanx! u r not as old as jeremin... ;P (really)

Jeremin: i don't mind. i intended to let pr1ncess know, apparently she didn't log into egen, is it? anyway, thanx again!

Popular Posts