295th entry

Now i must typed fast to finish my blog to enable to sleep sufficient..

Beside those events i stated in my previous entry, i also cut down my time on phone. Now i always stop the conversation with friends esp colleen as im super tired.

Do i really want this kind of life? Work until like i had sold my soul to the company.. I told mum tat i rather be poor but have a happy life.. Even i received my pay in future, i felt tat i dun felt materials do cheer me up.. However one day, colleen called me up when i was on the bus home. Tat one hour plus chatting on mobile does cheer me up esp she is trying to crack some jokes out of my daily works..

NOw i knew the real happiness came from heart not money.. Yes, i can be happy with purchase a new item but this dun last long.. Jus a silly joke of the day does make my mood better through the whole evening and nite.

A new criteria of my bf is able to make me laugh or happy.. otherwise i will feel zombie after working whole day..

New updates from my last sun relative gathering. It was my nephew, Leonard 1 yr old bday celebration. I got alot of updates.

News flew fast.. I barely worked a week only.. everyone knew i was working.. even my grandma was asking mum where do i work.

Another wedding is coming up.. Duh..

It will be on next year oct and it will my one of fav cousin's one - Ivan.. Date and banquet had been booked and wedding date set. I did promised him in past (few year ago in UK) to help him to do those wedding presentation slides. Wonder he still need me to do now?

Do some calculations, among the cousin ranking, he is just in front of me and most of my elder cousins all marry. Oh dear.. im the next one..

No wonder ah min is telling me it is time for me to find one..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Go to the circus and find a clown to be your bf lor...
荣儿笑。。 哈哈
pinkballz said…
can i check whether huimin and you are free at the following time this wk...

- fri dinner.
- sun lunch.

or the following wk:

- Aug 1, 3 & 4 dinner. (mon, wed, thu)
- Aug 7 lunch. (sun)

let me know soon. hard to get both of u.
Anonymous said…
hey, wats that last sentence of ur blog got to do with me?

anyway, clar, i can make it on aug 4th.

min
pinkballz said…
aug 4? jeremin leh?

Popular Posts