294th entry

It is wonderful to have time for my own today.. I rejected an appointment as i need some private time for my own. I wanna to do alot of things such as reading my book, spring clearing my room, watch abit of tv programs and my online stuffs.

Practically since i started to work, i hardly have any time for myself. Due to work contract, i had spent 9 h 45 min in office per day (including lunch time) and travelling either back to office or home did wear me down as the journey took me at least 3 hours in total per day. During weekday, i left 3 hours to do all the works such as household chores, select what to wear tmr work (since i required to need to wear very formal there but i hack care by wearing causal smart to office), reading my 700 over pages of harry potter and 604 pages of book 6, and catch a glimpse of 1 hr of my fav drama or even 2 hours of online.

I forced to drop or reduce my online blogging, online games, msn chatting and my fav tv dramas due to time constraint and the timing. Most of tv programs will repeat the telecast after 11.35pm. So i will miss them due to i felt giddy every day.. so i forced myself to sleep more by reducing my own 3 hr precious time.

Overall, two words to describe... NO TIME!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Whoa, Tats nice, i like to fully maximise my time.
As for me, i think i'm starting to slack nowadays.HAAHA, sometimes this happens when we are too procastinated with our time management. We know we need to revise our studies on a regular basis but somehow or rather we chose not to do so,because we feel that there's enough time to do so.
HEHEHE. Well done, keep it up, keep busy and managed your time properly. You have just MOTIVATED ME to work harder!
荣儿上
pinkballz said…
hai... sama sama for me. that's y i haven't blog to update for some time.
LuKe said…
Jus keep yourself occupied. You'll appreciate a lot of things more when you have lesser time on your hands.

.LuKe.

Popular Posts