293th entry

I just wanna 6 weeks will pass faster.. i miss studying now.. Today i past by my school and i was like im seeing something i love very much.. Eyes focused at the school until i lost the sight of it..

Regard my job... one word to describe it - terrible! My lunch expenses are darn expensive.. no choice.. work somewhere so high class area..

My boss dun really like me tat much.. my 1st hour on the 1st day, she already comment tat im slow.. *Come on.. i just started to warm up..*

No one already is interested to intro or bother with me. Diff dept - so dun bother with me though i sat next to them..

worst of all, no one knew u existed there. I greeted a staff this morning and he was like saw a ghost.. I just wanna him to open the back door to let me in. His EYes turned BiG! HE dun even bother to greet me back n entered toilet. Now i only smile to remain polite when i saw ppl.

Imagined i had lock outside the office , banging door and begging or waiting staffs to pass by to open door for me to enter. Making myself limit to go toilet break.. i miss my old company that give me keys for entrance door and internal office. It is luxury to have the freedom to go have keys or pass.

Also nearly became a suspect of theft. Someone in office lost her hp. THey stared me and kept silent from the moment i came out from pantry after i heard tat hp was lost.

Today i sat somewhere away from my boss to have more air to breath and take few sec sms break or stretching. Giving myself a treat as consolate to eat my fav ramen alone..

Forget abt work..

Oh my goodness... *fainting soon* ah min told me clar's ROM date...

Oh ya Clar, no prob on tat day.. Still wanna me to be witness??? *blinking*

Comments

pinkballz said…
jeremin: i will let u know, maybe by sept, whether want u to sign for me.

btw, since u agree to be my PA (a BIG thank u n kisses), i think u r in trouble... u have to help me get dressed... and my gowns have tails... i got them cheap fr a sale of a bridal shop. 2 for $130.
pinkballz said…
btw, my ROM date is my wedding date as well. tell huimin to get James liase w/ me. i wish to know how many rolls of films & what type of camera & batteries he uses...

Huimin can't get any of her frens to help me for makeup & hairdo.

i'm looking for a light blue heels, light blue gloves & tiara. any idea?
LuKe said…
Wahhh...all the wedding stuff...lol...really make me feel...hmmm...

.LuKe.

P/S Oh ya, work is not always all the good...onli heng get the good env...so take care...

Popular Posts