288th entry

I didn't slept the whole nite.. Now darn headache.. Ouch.. I have tons of thoughts when i was on bed.. making me can't sleep nearly every night..

Thanks for ROng~er to have the thoughts to arrange a celebration for me on fri nite. I only felt he will be troublesome to do all the callings.. Till now i dunno i wanna to go out on fri nite.. * going to box up by rong~er...*

I had alot of friends ard me is getting marry or engaged. People are asking me for advices and options.. They asked me alot of questions and i was pondering over those questions myself..

Those friends discussed and calculated with me on the following topics:
  • their date on ROM and banquet
  • finance on the banquet, flat and renovation and furniture
  • number of tables
  • list of invited guests

After calculating the figure and making feel like i dun wanna to get marry.. Where can i find the amount to marry esp im still in debt?

Let me break up the figures..

  • banquet - ard 25 to 30 tables for my side only = $30k
  • flat - resale 4 room HDB flat ($270k). However need to fork out = max $10k hard cash.
  • basic renovation plus cupboard= $30k
See.. basic items cost $70k and even i spilt the cost with my future partner. I also need to save $35k and this figure didn't included the repayment of school fees, $36K (education fees for my whole life). Please take note tat i haven't add the furniture, wedding gown, wedding preparation fees and honeymoon..

Jus update my bankbook. It only barely reach 3 figure.

*more headache..*

LAst nite, i went to meet up some old friends. Ah luan ask me and colleen some questions.

Luan: "which one u choose. Gold or a guy?"

Colleen immediately without any thinking and replied, "gold"

Ah luan turned to me and i replied "gold" toO..

Her eyes suddenly turn as big as ping pong ball.

Luan: "Wat!? Tot u are a Xiao Nu Ren and will choose a guy!"

Me: "Im a very practical person. I prefer gold than guy. At least gold dun betray me.."

Luan: "Ok, let me repharse the question. What will u choose - Gold, guy, car and house?"

Colleen and me: "House".

My reason of picking the house is simple.

Reason 1 - Im practical person.
Reason 2 - Anything bad happen to me, i still have a shelter over my head.

Colleen added on by saying tat my parents will not leave me any asset and flat for me. So she said tat i need the house more.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kaoz, I where got so violent one? Its always you guys raining blows on me leh, like i'm your punching bag. Anyway, if you are free and wanna come out on friday, i'm ok lah, i dont mind joining groups or what. just get ah diao along too lor.
荣儿字
pinkballz said…
i haven't even asked u to help me do research.

Popular Posts