292th entry

Thanks shortie for yr blessing.. it is still a bless afterall though it came late..

Clar, ah min said ok...

Oh ya, i got my harry potter book 6. Interesting? Dunno yet.. cos i still revising my book 5 till page 164 now as i forgot most of the contents already. Therefore i will read 766 pages of book 5 before proceed to my new book.

Perhap i will have lesser time on the book cos i need to work.. *sian*

Ya.. i got a job confirmation today. I will be working for one n half month.

The lady in charge was very busy with me. Call me ample of times - to confirm me details for the company who is employing me. Each call always hinted me tat the company is very interested with me. Perhap due to my experience - I worked under CEO of the previous company.

I will be working as admin assistant in a foreign bank office and the branch is located in the most high class and expensive working district.. Orchard Road.. *sian* The expenses such as transport and food will be darn expensive..

Colleen said that my mum will be delighted when i was on the way back home. At tat moment, i was wondering will she be as happy as Mrs Weaslry? (Just like when she knew his son, ROn became the 4th prefect in the family and have a banner stick on the wall plus a mini celebration) - oh my harry potter again.. Ooops..

Mum was only surprised when she knew i got a job in a bank. Dad was only anxious which bank does his precious daughter worked in. Im not anxious but rather moody.. Sensed that there will be alot of rules and regulations tmr.. Plus problems toO... Pray hard that i will be strong and brave to overcome the storms..

Comments

pinkballz said…
congrats still for a temp job. just to get some $ & work experience?

anyway, so james confirm will help out as the photographer? so far i did tell huimin that james is probably required fr 12pm to 7pm.

the wedding starts at 2.30pm, but james has to start work at 12pm to shoot the preparation part. then he has to be there after the ceremony to take diff gps of the guests.

jeremin, are u keen to be my PA that day?

if yes, u have responsiblities such as reporting to work ard 11am, help me put on contact lens (which monkey previously took 1 hr to do so, it's a tough job), hold flowers for me, pass me things when necessary (eg. water), constantly check on my appearance, etc.

the job is like a bridesmaid, just that you can just wear anything casual or smart casual, so there's no attire offered to u.

the ang bao sad to say, don't be much either, but it's more of a chinese custom to give (despite of amt) and a token of appreciation.
LuKe said…
Anyway..good luck on everything...

.LuKe.

Popular Posts