299th entry

I always wished i have a good guider always with me in my life. I hope tat the person will guide, give me wise advice and be a good listener whenever im in doubt with myself. After watching the korean tv drama yesterday, i somehow do hope tat i have someone like the main actor who has an old assistant in the family to ask him problems when he look lose and confuse. However my parent will not sit down next to u and ask u to tell them all your problems. Luckily i have tons of friends (who around my age) are willing to give ample of advices or be good listeners. I do like to have someone pin point where i shd be ahead in my life. Now im rather confuse and lost. COnfuse and lost in job career path, life goals, objectives..

Or simply in short.. i dunno why im alive for wat..!

******

Updates..

Mr L has some good news. I got updated from his blog. He found a perm job in goverment sector. Good for him. At least this is what he want, as he dun like to depend toO much on his parents. Also He finally got a new stead. I do feel glad for him to find a new happiness instead pinning unrealistic hopes.

Another update of an old friend who i knew. I was surprised that my first impression tat give myself - "who is he?". I thought tat there will be memories clinging inside me but just now the moment i saw his pic, there is only a feeling of stranger.

Thanks for ROng~er for his protective action on me. Glad to have such friend. *hugz*

Comments

Popular Posts