296th entry

Today my life is better...

I was asked to sit at the bank teller to do all the checking and updating datas. It was lock in a room, which is a bank teller and it was so enclosed until tat i can't exit the room without the pass. (I dun have any pass cos im temp there..) The staffs chatted with me.. FInally someone really ask me questions abt myself.. After one week of working and one or two ppl then start asking what your name and where u are studying at etc. They asked me dun get a job in the bank cos they had worked 10 over years in bank. They told me it is not a good job and it is hard to change nature of the job.

Boss is not disturbing me today since im not at her sight. However i do make my boss angry by creating her nearly a big problem. However she is pleased when i completed 16 files (3 inches folder) by one day. I heard tat she had ordered breakfast for me tmr.. *oh no.. i bet i have to pay for them*

Comments

Anonymous said…
Heehheh, aiyah, ah girl, learn to relax leh. Its always like this when you are working, learn to crack a joke or two and people will relax with you. you know this ice breaking thing is always a must with new colleagues. heheh, if its a treat from your boss, just accept it lor, how many times do you think you can get a treat from a stingy bank boss?
hehehe
荣儿笑。。
pinkballz said…
Min & jeremin,

what time can you all made it? since it's confirmed on friday.

Choices are:

- Paragon's Ding Tai Fung

- Suntec's Steak n Turf (if i don't rem the name wrongly)

I can't really think of more, if there is any which you all may want to go, let me know lor.
Anonymous said…
clar, i can only reach there around 7pm, if its at suntec or paragon.

min
pinkballz said…
ok, get it.

Popular Posts