303th entry

5 Aug was my 1st anniversary of my blog. I overlook the date as I was too tired to remember. I must congrat to myself as I wrote more than a year.

I was tired. More bad news did make me more restless.

My toe was injured and must thanks to this plump, elegant lady's “good” stepping skill on the train. My flesh was burst opened and it was blue-black after she stepped with her 3 inch tall high heel. All she did after I shouted “ouch” is turn around and said “sorry”. From that moment onward, she act cool and as if she didn’t injured anyone.

Darn.. My toe was awful pain. I was making a hell of noise and another lady next to me was asking if she is the culprit who caused my injury. I pinpointed her who is the main culprit.

More badly news occurred when I returned my home. Mum’s pretty face was disfigured by falling cans landed on her nose during her workplace. Blood flow non stop until her clothes and handbag were stained with it. She never called me and my bro up for help.


My heart started to ache.

People in my work place perhaps planning to extend my assignment if I didn’t completed the work in time. I had no plan to further as I intended to bring my mum for checkup instead.

Comments

LuKe said…
Help me send my regards to your mom, and take good care of her. You can change jobs but not moms.

.LuKe.
Jeremin said…
Luke:
Thanks for yr regards.
Ya i know.. I only have one mum.. I will cherish her..

Popular Posts