310th entry

Im just return the gathering. I didn't wanna to spend toO late outside as i will had a hard time to catch a bus late in the night. I thought i will be exhausting for the whole day event but it turned out that it wasn't.

I was the earliest member (among the whole family) to reach my home sweet home.

The movie wasn't as humourous as i expected but i did laughed afterall. Window shopping really indeed window shopping. I hadn't spent anything on nonsense stuffs. However I burnt a big hole for the meals whole day esp the dinner. Tat dinner was really a wholly filling meal and eye catching dinner.We ate alot till we hardly can walk out of the restaurant. We were sitting practically in front of the entrance and the restaurant was full of queues. Everyone is staring me wat we are eating when the entrance was pack of people. It was rather an uncomfortable one as i need to face fifty over people who were staring and waiting for empty table.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i jus finish doing my typing frm the minute is change my clothes wan 2 tv also cannot sob sob me stil very full but watch diet frm this minute......... 4........ ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Haiz, Next time chio me along leh..pls?
荣儿
pinkballz said…
what movie u watch?
Jeremin said…
Colleen: U already very slim n light liao. Please don't DIET! U shd eat more!

Rong~er: Oh.. i dun mind if u dun mind ppl mistaken u are my stead. ("p)

Pinkballz: I must miss out the title in my previous entry. The movie is a chinese comedy called "Drink Drank Drunk".

Popular Posts