311th entry

Oh goodness.. I tot i will unable to blog tonight. I had an extreme BIG fright this early morning.

Thanks to my bro. He came in my room to do something with my pc while i was in my dream land. He wanna to add an hardware into my cpu and it caused it to be unable to run at all! Not even a dot on my screen. I tot it was over as he had removed the hardware from it. WOrse of all, it can't run at all.. It either not running or it kept rebooting continueously. At tat momemt i tot my files, songs and photograph of all trips had gone forever.

My 1st mind is to get help from someone who is good in pc. All along it was my bro who do all the setting for my pc. I had no one to approach as i dun have anyone excellent in pc. My mind did have a target who i had never meet before. The person is my blogger friend, luke. However, i dun have any contact except msn or his blog.

Before i had time to scratch my head to get help, the cpu somehow run smoothly after it left idle some moment. For goodness sake, it had back to normal except just few mins ago that i was logging on my internet and the whole system was rebooting.

I pray hard this will not occur again..

Also i need to find ways to back up 5 GB for storage before my bro had a naughty hand to touch my dear cpu again. He is really jinx with pc. Any touch from him will cause a BIG load of problems..

Comments

LuKe said…
Well catch me online someday or email me den I'll pass you my contact number.

Don't worry about your data being gone UNLESS it's a harddisk failure (choy) - data wun disappear no matter how much yur motherboard or graphics die on you.

To backup appro 5gb, you have 2 solutions...I think...

1) DVD-Writer
2) Portable HDD

For the latter, you can try getting those 20gb mp3 players since they function as a HDD as well.

.LuKe.

Popular Posts