309th entry

I had received my UOL study guides through my post box today. I thought they will DHL to my house instead of speedmail. Anyway, i was praying hard while i was opening my parcel. From what i had remember from friends' words. If there is extra guides it will mean i will repeat. As i was opening, i felt there is more than two books ( as i had two units this coming semster) . To my surprise, there are four books. Two are my study guides and one is Degress Regulations while another one is Handbook. Haha.. i had caused a fright myself. Exam notice will be mail to me soon and im abit nervous abt the results.

Tmr i will be having a gathering. I guess i will have a great fun as i will be catching a comedy movie - drink, drank, drunk.

Oh ya, my friend forward this quiz to me. It was rather fun and interesting and i would like to share with u all.


Try this out: http://fekids.com/img/kln/flash/DontGrossOutTheWorld.swf

Have fun!

Comments

Popular Posts