304th entry

Words from people around me..

I wrote an email to clar few days ago:

"hi clar,

Im getting old and muddle.
Before i forget, can u tell me the name of the church and its address that yr wedding held?

From
Muddlehead Jeremin"


Clar replied to me

"since u r old & muddle, i will let u 1 mth b4 wedding."


My superior boss, Judy said something on my last day of work.

"I wish u will have success in yr studies, find a good job and dote yourself more pretty. Don't be some plain looking. U do look pretty but yr teeth spolit the overall look. Do something with it."

Oh ya, she treated me lunch today. I had a pizza value personal set from one of the restaurant located at caltex house. I still prefer pizza hut's.

The two bank teller collegues, Angeline and Everlyn said the same sentence.

"Good luck for your studies. All the best for you.Don't come back to work"

However, they wish me to pop by at the tellers as a guest or customer when im around the area.

One of the Relation Managers, Helen remembered that today was my last day. She wanna to give me a treat but i rejected her offer.

Joan, supporting relation manager also wish me "all the best" when i was walking out of the door.

Comments

pinkballz said…
-_- oinkz.

Popular Posts