305th entry

I was trying Jialin's forward email - fengshui.

The conclusion of me is...

Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back. You like to help others and your future lovelife looks very good. You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experience for the good. You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

colleen is your Best friend. "1", This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime

You are a laid back person. You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reversed.

*****

My spirit was dampened and no appetite.Perhaps it was due to couple of reasons.

Reason 1
I overcooked many of the dishes for dinner. I was disheartened with it. This is my ever 1st time overcooked so many dishes at one go. I meant to have a surprise for them but this caused me to disappointment.

Reason 2
I had finished reading my Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I’m utterly disappointed with the ending. I guess this and the previous book had made me sadden; I overall prefer the 1st few books – at least it does have a bit of nice good ending. (I dun demand a very good ending)

To my surprise, I had managed to guess correctly who the half blood prince is before I finished my reading. Perhaps I did really read slowly and wholly than reading like a bullet train to misunderstand this part and that chapter during my previous 5 books.

Reason 3
There will be a permanent scar on my mum’s nose. Luckily it was a small one and the wound was well close as the doctor didn’t give any stitch on it. The next few days, her scar will be red and obvious due to the “gluing of her wound”. Overall, i still considered that my mum’s face was disfigured.


Any more reasons? I dun wanna to think too much..

Comments

Anonymous said…
I tink u better edit yr sentence or else get shoot again.. I guess this book and previous one made me sadden..

Xiaoyanzi
Jeremin said…
ok.. i mended. Thx Xianyanzi!
Anonymous said…
dun mentioned is u r my little sis so need 2 remind u, sometimes i also need yr help...
pinkballz said…
so who's the half-blood prince?
Jeremin said…
the half blood prince is snape.

Popular Posts