308th entry

I had finished re-reading 4th, 5th and 6th book of Harry Potter. I guessed i had read at least two thousands pages in total. Dad was teasing me that i wasn't as hardworking as my preparation of exam. *grin*

Perhaps, I should start searching for new books to read.

I had transformed myself to a full time maid in my house. Housekeeping, laundry stuffs, cooking lunch and dinner is my daily routine work. Colleen was teasing that i will become "auntie look" soon. She imagined tat i will have the shower cap in my head and cucumber on my eyes. Haha.. Mummy is even worse. She kept asking me to meet her in the nearby supermarket, carrying our market trollery all the way from home. People maybe mistaken me either a maid or auntie.

I had a phone conversation with clar yesterday evening. I had not heard any verbal sound from her since our last meeting. She sound tat she is going to be sick soon.

Do take care, everyone..

Comments

pinkballz said…
Already sick.

Popular Posts