267th entry

Ok, im back from exam hall. Today my exam was held at bt merah, Spring Building. It was just two bus stops away from my old work place. I took 961 as there is a direct bus from the main road. I spent 20 min to reach the main road. Imagine how remote my hse is?

I miss a bus when i arrived the main road bus stop. I kept staring my watch. Im worrying that i will be late as i used to travel ard 1hrplus from my old workplace. I was super impatient today while waiting for my bus to arrive. Finally after 15 min my bus came. Bus was rather crowded n i managed to get a seat. The bus was full of sweaty smell.. yucks..

Then i dozed off... when i woke up, i was at bt merah area.. Wahhh.. next stop is opp spring building.. i quickly alighted. I saw my watch and i exclaimed. Nope.. i was not late.. I was toO early! The bus took 35min to reach.. I used to take 1hour plus to reach.

Nevermind, i went to the lobby.. I saw a lot of students who are already there doing their last min revision. I went up to 8 floor and planned to see the seating arrangement.. nope there was none.. 0_o" huh? i asked a gal how to know which room is the exam hall as we are divided into different room. She told me to refer my exam timetable.. Wahh.. thanks goodness i always bring junks in my packbag. I tot tat it only tell which venue and not the seating arrangement.

Since i was early, there are lot of ppl earlier than me.. However none of them are familar to me. I went to search the room. I saw an Indian lady sitting outside the door. It was locked. THerefore i sat next to her, doing ny last min reading..

THe crowd is getting larger.. i saw some familar faces in my ME class but i dunno them. Nevermind, i continued my reading..

One by one, the crowd is lesser.. everyone went into another exam room. Only me and an Indian lady were sitting outside. Later we realised tat we are sitting the back door of the room. Tat door is not the main entrance... Wahhh... rush lah...

FInally i saw the seating arrangement. THere are only 15 tables for 30 students. WAHhh... still need to share table.. -_-" Most of the ppl were already seated. I quickly settle down and i sat between two guys.. Err.. Right side is jiayi's friend. He sat in front of me during OT exam. Now he sat right side of me. My left side is a guy who spray a thick perfume.. Making me sneezing for the next whole 3 hours...

We were asked to check the pages whenever they are correct order. Then everyone was studying the question.. Me also join the studying of question for 3 full min.. At least i understand the questions this year unlike the past examination report. TO me, they were full of strange qns in arabic words.

No one accompany me to go toilet. Anyone can go without informing. U can just walk out and come back like nobody care.. Haha.. i tink anyone can go toilet to discuss but no one did lah.. No one guard the toilet nor they blocked alternative cubicle.

I did finished all the questions except one part. Most of my answers i didn't wrote in details. My head was already empty when i enter the room.

Once the paper ended, I rushed out of the room. I dun wanna to listen those ppl discussing the questions as i dun tink i did them correctly. Daddy came to fetch me since he was somewhere near the area. =)

I dun wanna to think.. all i wanna is to eat.. darn hungry after i came out of the room..

Oh ya, thanks for ah min prayed for my paper.. dunno whether i can pass or not.. Thanks for anyone whom concern me n my exams..

I went back school to request a letter for CPF. I quickly went to peek whether clar was in school library or not. Nope.. she was not there today.. Rather miss her noisy craps badly..

I never thought tat i still remember the person afterall.. My flashback returned when i saw a person who had a same back view as my old friend.. *err.. the old friend is not clar ok!*

Well, I jokely ask ah min for a flower thr msn and she said tat im not sick.. nO flOwers fOr mE! Wahhh.. *heartbroken* Must i need to be sick then i will receive flowers?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jia You!
Rong¬er
Anonymous said…
aiyo.. must u like tt? u can ask any of the guys to deliver flowers to ur house lah..

min
pinkballz said…
i was at level 2 & level 1 bench. i told u i'm never always at lib.

Popular Posts