271th entry

My appointment was postponed to tmr. A bit toO boring.. Now i can't tink of anything but having a habit to read the notes..

Perhap i start plan a timetable to occupy me this week.. like spring cleaning, collection of my rented notes to schoolmates etc?

Now i remember tat i shd blog this event yesterday regarding with someone call me my chinese name wrong.. I was being call "bing bing".. Wahhhahaha

Better don't laugh.. i also dunno most of my schoolmate full chinese name.. Err.. perhap if u r free, sent me a msg to tell me yr chinese name..

Comments

LuKe said…
Mine's Junfa. But neither of which -.-

.LuKe.
pinkballz said…
i dislike my chinese name to the core, don't ever try calling me by that.

my surname u know...

chinese name is literal translation of snow cloud.
LuKe said…
hmmmz...sounds ok to me...wonder why some pple dun like their chi names when it really sounds ok...hmmmz...

.LuKe.
Jeremin said…
thks for telling me.. wanna to know mine? if wan, drop me a note.. =)
pinkballz said…
Luke: it sounds ok. but the name v qiong yao.

Popular Posts