281th entry

Since im the most idle person during this period, I was always the one who been asked to go travel within Singapore to settle matters. No transport claim back from them.. Duh..

Yesterday I went to cpf branch to settle my education scheme. I tot I will spent 2 hours waiting (due to past experience waiting @ cpf branch) and amazingly my matter can be settle at the reception without re-queue at the service desk again. The whole process took me within 20 mins.. In the end, I spent my rest of my time grocery shopping for family..


Daddy is appointing me to be the housekeeper for this house.. Wahhh.. i dun wan..

Comments

pinkballz said…
do give me 1st hand info when exam results is out. i will give u my office no to call when time is nearer. have been working 13hrs per day. so the task will be taken by u. thanx!-clar
Anonymous said…
Aiyoh..Slacker! Go find a job fast lor and then you dun have to be a house keeper liao..Shoo Shooo!
Rong~er

Popular Posts