268th entry

Im busy and the house phone and hp rang toO much.. TOtal there are just 8 miss calls in just 15min.. Doorbell rang and i saw flowers when i peek the door hole.. There are 3 roses.. Hahaha.. someone really delivery me flowers to my hse! Thanks to that someone for the flowers..

Mummy saw the flowers when she returned. She was exclaiming in the dining area while i was in my room. SHe went in and asked.

Mum: "who sent u flower huh?" She seemed to expected tat i will exclaimed a guy's name.

me: "ah min" Then i continued with my works.

Mum: "Again? Y she can't give the flowers to her bf instead?"

me: "Huh? wat? 0_o?"

mum: "It is more better if it was sent by a guy.."

THere was a total silence.. followed by my laughter.. hahaha.. not this again -_-"

Hahaha.. a guy? Im toO busy with my exams and i dun bother meet anyone else recently..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cant u juz tell ur mum tat i dun haf a bf??

~min.

Popular Posts