272th entry

Ok.. Finally i went out with weiwei and ah min today..

Tot i will be late.. but they two are more even later.. -_-"

I pampered myself with something.. i got myself a pair of cover shoes costing me $6 and a crystal ring costing me $3.30 after 15% discount off. Someone told me to wear a ring to bring me more luck. Duh.. i try it.. hope it does works..

Ah min got me two sexy top and make me to wear tmr for the bbq.. -_-" Both the gals dun wanna to wear and make me wear.. haiz..

This following part is obtained from clar's blog..
"jeremin got timothy as bodyguard, so even when i wanted to pass her magz, also kept a distance & threw... of coz they come together & leave together. u think i will go near them to be lightbulb. wait long long & wait wait long. "

wahhhahaha... when i started to have bodyguard??

Weiwei commented tat i was toO close with tim and therefore she asked me such question. Haiz.. can't she tink we are close friends meh?

Oh ya, I had a hair cut after having dinner with parent today.. Hair darn short.. Abit miss my previous hairstyle..

Now i knew who my mum is refering when tat time she was describing the guy.. Wow lah..

Comments

LuKe said…
So what's yur chi name, jiemin? lolx...

anyway...it's ok to have a close guy fren, it's not unusual but some pple do not have close fren from opposite gender...

.LuKe.
Jeremin said…
my chinese name is not related with jeremin.. it is peipei - abit old fashion name.. ToO bad.. papa named it one, can't change!

ya, i do have a couple of close guy friends. Btw, u r also one of them toO.. =)

Ya.. do u have msn? if got, add me jeremin_wong@hotmail.com
Anonymous said…
hmm... i think i rather have ur chinese name than mine.... at least urs sound like girl's chinese name.
I often get mistaken for a boy during secondary school by teachers who have not seen me yet but know my name.. :)

Lemonkiss
pinkballz said…
lemonkiss just refused to reveal her chinese name till now?!
LuKe said…
maybe she's still paranoid abt her own name being mistaken as a guy's.

Anyway, Peipei's not a bad name really. :)

.LuKe.

Popular Posts