282th entry

Today is 30th june. Half a year had passed.. What had i done for the past 6 months?

Recalling..


Hmm.. I should be busy preparing for the may- june exam..

*end of the answer*

Oh ya,

Special Announcement!

I have a plan..

To exercise by walking miles of roads to trim off some fats
To be an advertureous person by explore esp a road idiot like me
To train myself from a super timid to be more daring person
To train myself to take care of juniors.. *hahaha.. next time can be a good mummy*
To increase my general and geographical knowledges..
To train myself better purchasing & bargaining skills..
To be extra alert to unknown environment..

Therefore these objectives can lead to a conclusion..
I will be travel somewhere dangerous...

Ya, therefore i booked a tix and will be flew off tonight to bangkok..

*btw u tot tat my cousin is ard to take care of me. Nope.. she and her husband will be in france now. So i will be explore new areas myself plus bring some juniors along toO..*

Very impt.. Pls bless me to come back in one pc and unhurt.. *honestly im darn scared as i will going places rather messy and dangerous..*

I do hope the area im staying have internet access so tat i can try to live telecast some info there.. If there is no internet access, nvr mind i will blog when i return. Dun worry.. i will not go for months... i will be back on sun evening. So save yr smses & calls as it will charge u globals rates..

Do miss me.. ok? I will miss u all..

Comments

pinkballz said…
happy journey!
Anonymous said…
Just Bring Us Lots and Lots Of PRESENTS!!HAHAHA
Rong~er

Popular Posts