273th entry

Wat a busy weekend i had..

Sat..
YEs.. Despite tat i was sick earlier morning, on medicination plus was super blurrish mode, i still went to a bbq party at downtown east.. Something for u bloggers to laugh.. I wore my short in opp manner and didn't realised tat until after travelling an hour plus. Blur rite? i was forever blur mode when i was on medication.. nearly lose my whole packbag b4, lose my hp b4, forget this and tats.. the worst of all is tat i forget someone existance b4.. Therefore I must admitted i was very lucky tat i was in one full pc when i reach the downtown east..

Anyway, Im first to arrived and realised tat clar went to collect the heavy cake all by herself. Darn.. i shd make a call to her when i reach mrt station. At least i can help out to carry those stuffs for her. Poor clar..

I do help the bday gal alot of works... nope it was not very tiring except the standing long period at the pit, pinching fresh ready bbq food.. Im gladed tat i can help the bday gal + boy abit.. I knew tat it was rather tiring and taxing to prepare those stuffs without friends' help.. The weather was fine.. except the noise and air pollution next to the pit..

I love the cake.. it was super sweet and delicious.. Im a sweet tooth lah.. so i dun feel it toO sweet though ppl are complaining sweet.. Yummy..

Daddy and mummy came to fetched me after their visiting to my aunt. Also Sent ah min back home toO.. Mummy said tat ah min look more ang moh.. haha.. perhap after sitting at the back of the pick up and the wind blown a new hairstyle.. She look like she had finished a prom party after alighting..

Sun
I finally woke up early.. Having congee at chinatown area.. Then after tat i went to comb ard chinatown area to explore the flea mkt and wet mkt. Did accompany the whole family for the whole aftern.. I tot sunday was father's day.. Darn blur again.. -_-" It will be on next sun..

Did sms pr1ncess last nite to take care of herself during these couple of months in state.. i will be missing her.. Perhap she is on the way to state now..

Comments

LuKe said…
=) well maybe you shld tie strongs ard yur fingers to remind yurself...then again, ... hahaha ...

.LuKe.
pinkballz said…
Thanx jeremin... i don't have time & energy to update blog yet. but thank u here 1st...

Popular Posts