281th entry

Im been a early bird for these past few days.. So is today.. I woke up ard 4am+ and stared at the ceiling.. The birds in my area really "early birds".. chipped punctually at 6am.. now still chipping noisy.. So i do look at the beautiful dawn now outside my window as my pc is jus next to it..

I had been busy for yesterday.. The following parangraph is my tight schedule yesterday.

I woke up 6am+ to send my dad to work.
Breakfast @ tiong bahru mkt with bro and mum. Met my granduncle and he tot im still a teenager.. Asking me dun anyhow run here and there.. Muhahaha..
Straight rush down to outram park to meet anna.
Meet tricia with anna 12.30pm @ orchard rd. Plus lunch, tea break and shopping spree with them.
Meet colleen @ somerset mrt to go for my next gathering.
Meet the rest at bugis @ 6pm+ as some are late.. Finally i saw long lost friends like huiling and guo chuan. We had our dinner n coffee break there toO..
With gd friend sending me back home 11.15pm sharp.. *poor gd friend.. listening my crap and nonsense for the whole trip.*
Dozed off soundly after a bath and a short tv watching..

Oh ya, added on..

Since after the exam, i tot i will not meet up schoolmates esp those are graduating this term anymore (unless we purposely plan for an gathering). Fate does occur.. I managed to saw lemonkiss FINALLY. However do u know where? Haha.. In mango sale.. muhahaha.. Yes, sale.. gals mah.. love sale.. I went to one of the outlets after i was dragged into a sale by my cousins.. While i saw familiar backview, i called her out and it was her. i had not seen her our revision break and even for our only common subject exam paper. Miss her badly.. Managed to have a very short chat and promised to meet up after pr1ncess return back to singapore. Each of us continue our ransacking the sale clothes..

Bro had a good chat with me yesterday morning.. He really discuss with me serious matters since many years ago.. duh.. making me alot of emotions adjustion..

Tat's all for the moment.. if i remember anything i will added on..

Stay tuned..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Me was with my sis that day.. Hee.. happy to bump into u too! Let's meet up when pr1ncess is back ok! :)

Lemon

Popular Posts