277th entry

Well, im just back from my sec express class gathering..

We had our dinner at liang seak rd. Most of them are late.. I waited nearly two hours to have my dinner.. so hungry.. After dinner, most of them were doing shopping while im offering my discount cards to them..

I guess they will be going to classifed me as discount queen..

I saw the newer generation monkey version of tim's 3 little cute monkeys @ citylink.. Now it got a pink version.. very cute but expensive..

JJ is leaving s'pore for further studies. Thank goodness that the technology nowadays is great.. we can still can communicate thr internet. Some of my friends are now overseas. One of the example is Pr1ncess is currently at winconsin and im still able to chat with her yesterday nite. Somehow i always feel tat tat those friends who not ard s'pore, are somewhere near me.. The world is becomeing shrinking and borderless.. *sound like icp lecture*

i guess i will not sent jj off as i think i will be not be available tat time..

Comments

pinkballz said…
what r u busy w/ that u r unavailable?

Popular Posts