274th entry

Early in the morning, i received a sms from colleen.

She said "according to horoscope tat mentioned in the radio, cancer today will bump into a stranger which will be likely to be yr future bf.. So do wear something pretty when u go out today!"

I was rather -_-".. After the whole day, i didn't meet any stranger at all..

However i met some friends just now. Im just back from a gathering.. Ppl are asking.. "with who huh?"

Make a guess..

ok lah, i will spare u all from thinking. They are jialin and tim..

Jialin was rather pretty today.. She wear contact lens, a white sleeveless top, a jean and a slip in pointed heels. Tim.. as usual.. no need to describe lah..

We went ard window shopping to look for tim's gf gift. We two gals roam ard orchard to help him to search for the gift. Finally we give up and had a drink outside shaw lido. We three had a great chat today. Later, we went to wheellock place for sushi for dinner.. After dinner, we had a long walk to digest.. We three were walking under the rain from wheellock place to PS and continue window shopping.. We finally give up walking more and departed home.

While i was waiting bus with tim, i was taking out my spec to rub my eyes and at the same time he fling his packbag.. Oh dear, his bag swing my spec away some distance away.. THe bus stop was super dim and i can't see anything without my spec.. I was like a blind person, squating ard to comb to feel my spec. Floor was darn wet after raining.. No one came to help until tim picked my spec. He said tat i nearly stepped my spec as it was merely few cm away from my feet. Spec was wet and luckily it was not broken.. Tim realised wat actual happen after i told him. He apologised me by helping me to wipe clean my spec.. Finally i had my clear vision back..

THe conclusion.. i can't lived without my spec..

Comments

Popular Posts