64th entry

In the end of that matter, im the one who lose in the end.. I really hope a miracle will appear soon..

Anyway, i was gonna brighten up by a sms.. It make my face from grumpy look to smiling face..

I dunno what had happen today. I seemed to be someone very popular in school. Many friends of my friends came to say hi to me.. Actually, they wanna to borrow notes or asking favour from me.. Clar ask me a silly qn whether bro jam is quiet in lecture. I found out that everytime he is noisy with her. Haha.. She say i can make him quiet but stuffing him with sweets.. Err... i wonder is it true? Anyway, i received a photo from her. The pic we took with nagab.. Thank u for that..

Managed to peek my friend's hp... Actually not peeking. He set the pic as wallpaper. Wow.. his gf is so pretty.. Anyway i dump my friend by letting him go home alone while i got a free ride.. He wanna wan a free ride from me and i refused.. Heehee.. abit bad rite? Actually, i dun wanna give the free ride as my dad's vehicle is pickup. jus finish raining and the back of pickup is wet. Also i felt it is rude to offer friends to sit the back of the pickup. Plus i dun wanna to give my dad a wrong impression. Hee..

Comments

Anonymous said…
u r welcome for the photo. what's that guy's name? it's a coming 3 wks old Qn... -clar

Popular Posts