68th entry

Finally i had a good sleep... After i wake up, i was summoned by ah min to go study.. I met her and realised her wound was long and some parts are deep.. Yucks.. So horrible.. Thoughout the day, she kept complaining tat her wound is still in pain.. I advised her to see the our family doctor who is just next few shops away from our studying area. Off she go and return with a big bandage on her left hand.. I laughed @ her that her dressing of the wound like a pig trotter.. haha.. Throughout the day, she kept saying the guys she met is very nice and suitable for me... Oh pls... I wonder if she wanna to marry me off and get red packet for being matchmaker.. Though she is injuried, still rush out to go meet her cellgrp friend, James to do shopping spree.. Haiz.. She still haven't done finish her marketing assignment that due tmr..

Return home, drenched due to the heavy rain.. Bought fried rice and i made a hot soupy vegetable soup for our dinner toO... Haha.. Daddy really give me "face" and drink and eat most of the ingredients.

Comments

Popular Posts