69th entry

A few days didn't update my blog.. Too tired and sleepy recently..

Heard from Clar that there is a d&d organised by our school.. $25 is not expensive, compared to ex-school rate. However, there are a lot of hidden cost.. not forgeting transport fees, cost likes dress, hairstyle, shoes, accessories... etc.. Wahh.. add up must have ard $100 and more.. Haiz..

Yesterday i realised that Clar is as good as a nurse.. Wow, she know a lot how to clear the wound.. Learned a couple of medical knowledges from her. At least, i know how to differeniate a bandage and gloss. Had a good laugh in the customer services abt that matter.. Haha.. I tink we are the 1st group of people doing that in customer service area.. I wanna to burst into laughter when i got that sms - "too smelly" in the lecture..

Today, the words from Peggy sound so wise.. Wow.. Although she is one year older than me, she is much more mature in thinking compare to me... I should learn more from her.

Comments

Anonymous said…
aiya, coz peggy been thru those.

oh yes, i will comment 2nd part at my blog. -clar

Popular Posts