90th entry

Yesterday a lot of things happened.

Early in school yesterday, wonder y my lecturer loved to tease me Clar, Peggy and me. When Clar came in late for the class, he already start to tease her. Throughout of the lesson, he came toward clar and ask her name. He comment her that her name was a fierce one. ( I was sitting next to her and want to burst into laughter). I had never heard any such comment that her name was fierce. At the end of the lesson, he walk in front of me and collect back the notes from a student behind me. He suddenly talk to me...

Lecturer: You got a nice blouse.

Me: Huh? ( i never get hold what he is talking as i was busy packing my bag)

He repeated the statement again

Me: Oh, thank you.

He turned to my friend, peggy and said something.

Lecturer: you got a nice hair clip.

Peggy: Thank you.

Lecturer: Do u all do have anymore words to say except thank you?

Lecturer was looking and holding his blue tie.

clar,peggy & me (replied together): You got a nice tie.. (We all 3 burst into laughter and he walked off)

After that, we 3 went to had our lunch in school. I went to our school bookstore to use up my remianing voucher. I bought a magazine and a stack of fullscape papers and help clar to buy 2 packets of sweets. The magazine give a free small fur bag. Hmmm.. Quite happy as it seem to match my dress for dnd quite well.

At nite, i went to celebrate my dad's birthday. I brought him to Ajisen, at Lot 1 shopping mall to eat his fav ramen. Planned to treat him but in the end mum's treat.

After dinner, i bought a cup of milk bubble tea from a stall in lot 1 shopping mall basement and realised the pearls are hard and are not fully cook. I went back to the stall and complained. I was super ANGRY with the staff's attitudes. They all comment that pearls are shd be hard. Oh pls lor, pearls are meant to be chewy and not hard. Then they all used their hands and scope up the pearls in the big container and chew for testing. They all comment that the pearls are not hard, chewy and can be consumed. I told them my pearls in my cup are hard and can't be consumed. I simply can't eat and need to spit them out. One of them asked whether is it i bought for a long time. I told them loudly that i just bought from them and consumed and discovered the problem. Then all the staffs ignored me and they all continued to do their works. This is their way of handling complaints. - Ignored the customer. I stared at one of the staffs and i stood at the counter to block the customer queue until they can't serve the rest of the customers. ( the queue is very long at that time) Finally, the staff that i stared at, give up and replace a new cup.

After that, i was still upset with that matter. It took me so much trouble to get back my consumer rights. I caused me nearly forget to buy a bday cake for daddy. I had to ran back to the bakery stall to order the cake. There was no one at the counter and i tot there will be a poor attitude of service again. However, when i say loudly "excuse me, i want this cake". The manager of the bakery was super nice. He immediately stop his work for stock counting and served me. He helped me to pack the knife and candles nicely and i went to pay for the cake 1st as i was in rush. The manager who had finished, started to search for me as he didn't know i was at the counter. His kind of working attitude was totally different from that bubble tea stall. Anyway, i got a 15% discount using my credit card payment though the cake was the cheapest out of all. After leaving the bakery i felt better as there are still got good service afterall.

However, i still find Colleen to complain abt the bubble tea matter. She said tat i still weak in quarrelling with people. Of cos lah, i dun ever remembering quarrelling with anyone in my whole life except one person - mummy. She is finding ways to help me brush up my quarrelling skills... I got such a look (*O__o*) after hearing that.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just go and find their manager or supervisor to complain. -clar

Popular Posts