89th entry

I had been tiring past few days.

I hadn't touched my lecture notes since the begining of the month. I felt guilty when today i spotted some hardworking students are revising their notes. Mayb i should start touching something tonight at least... i had a lot of non lecture books to read. One is borrowed from clar. I only started a couple of pages. I wonder when i can finished reading the whole book. I dun like to hold ppl's book too long

I realised that my school lobby had a fiesta. Heard from my friends that there are a dancing performance. Oh, it was my ex dancing club. I knew there will be a performance and i never realised it was today that perform. Anyway, i missed out the performance. i didn't have take a gd look tat those stalls as mum called up and rushed to meet her. However, i saw a stall is doing Indian's hand arts and other one is for body art. Ah min did one on her arm and cost her $4.50. Well, the price is cheaper than those stalls in shopping malls.

I told clar the story of the rings that i discover. Ok more detail of the story is like that...
I dug out my old accessory box to find some matching comestic jewellery to match my dress and found 2 rings which seemed to be my mum's. I tried them out and one of them is nicely fitted. I ask mum whether those stones on the rings are real or fake. She said thoses are white gold and the stones are fake. Since it was fake stone and she gave me. Next day, my dad said those rings are real with diamonds.. I was stunned and felt happier than striking a lottery. These are mine!!! haha.. Anyway, i returned to mama. In the end, i still back to square one... Poor.. Haha.. However the ring size fitted nicely on me and i guess no one will had that except me. However i guess i only can wear it on those big festival period. At least my bro is luckier than me as he can wear the tie clip daily which i dug for him...

Oh.. harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban dvd and vcd is out this week.. Very happy... Immediately i rented it and plan to watch it tonight with my brother...

Comments

Anonymous said…
haven't watched that 1 yet eh? i watched it on my bday during exam period...

u can hold the bks as long as u want... nobody else wants the bk. no worries. -clar

Popular Posts