74th entry

Last nite, it was super terrible for me. I vomited twice and cause my gastic in pain. I vomited once while i was taking a stroll ard 8pm as i felt uncomfortable. Another one was ard 10 plus toward 11pm while i was on the way home. I immediately alighted the bus and vomited. It was too much and my legs became wobby.. Therefore i decided to take a cab home.. Suppose i shd sent the sickly gal home and instead she sent me back home 1st. For the whole nite, i was super weak and hungry. Don't dare to eat any food as i fear to vomit out again. Therefore i drank a cup of hot honey water. Somehow, still hungry and drank a cup of hot coco. Worst of all, my flu had returned! No choice but eat my flu med and pray that my stomach will not have any more chemical reaction to cause vomiting again.. Luckily, i managed to sleep well till dawn.

I decided to go for the D&D. Need to buy dress and shoes. My allowances will be very tight for the following month...

Comments

Anonymous said…
u look ok today eh? -clar

Popular Posts