82nd entry

Wwahhh... My residence tel line is dead.. Tot my family is the only one until my neighbour walk over and talk to me. As im the complain queen in my hse, mama ask me to complaint and report the matter to tel company. In the end, the service centre reported to me that there is a service interruption. Maintainance teams are rushing down to fix the problem. My neighbour who is super "kind" return and told me the whole floor tel line is dead... I told her that i had done the calling and the maintanance will fixed it.

Oh.. bought the tickets for d&d together with clar. Wow.. at least got a cheaper rate as we join the member of ISC. Grateful clar for "consulting" tat matter and the MSM assignment. Happy after yr few min talking while walking to busstop... At least not so headache over that assignment that is dued soon.. If u r reading this, THANKS..

Comments

Anonymous said…
huh? welcome. i didn't do anything much eh. -clar

Popular Posts