73rd entry

Im still wondering whether i wanna to go for the school d&d. I wanna to try out as i never when to an D&D before. I checked that day timetable. I got Af class and Me consultation till 6pm.. Haiz.. Though Clar will help me a lot as she said in her blog, i tink her size and mine is different. Dress i tink i need to buy.. Mama said tat she will sponser me the $25, i wonder she will give me $ by tat time i go register. If she did, at least i can spend a bit on the decent dress. My best friend, Colleen tell me that i need not wear to formal. Nowadays the dinner is ok with a decent looking dress.. I dig out all my old dresses and realised tat either i grew plumper or the dress design is too outdated.. Haiz.. Beside the dress, shoe is another factor.. I can say my shoes are ganged up together. Either all broken or all wear off... Haiz... Not everywhere got size 3 shoes. Luckily that time when im slightly wealther than now, buy a lot of comestics during sale.. Now only lack of mascara.. For the transport fee, i tink i will save $13 buck for taking a cab home. For the rest, i tink i can pin on clar to help me..

Comments

Anonymous said…
aiyo, what exactly do u need? mascara wise, i have a blue, brown & transparent. all quite lousy, but if u don't mind... i can lend mine.

if u want make-up i have all kinds...

i don't know how to style hair, but i have mousse & hair gel.

that day i have AF. -clar

Popular Posts