86th entry

I reached home earlier than i expected. My afternoon class is dismissed earlier by 50min.. I tink this is the 1st time ever a teacher dismiss the class so early.

Since it is raining, therefore i dun really want to go to my nearby shopping mall to walk around. However, i went to my neighbourhood area to scan the price from the salon. There are no price list of styling hair. However, i spot the wash and blow is ard 9+ for 2 salons. I dun wanna to ask the price for the styling of hair so early as i feared that next month is a festival session. Price near festival session will be higher than normal days. If the price of styling is expensive, i tink i will jus go for wash and blow. My cousin suggest that i shd tell the hairstylist that i need to attend a dinner and they will do a nice and decent one. Afterall, the d&d dress code is smart casual. This mean that styling is non-compulsory..

Recieved a lot of emails for class gathering for this month. Haiz.. One still deciding which date of the gathering. Got 2 dates to pick. I picked this month as the another date will be @ next month, clashed with my d&d nite. Well, the dinner shd be @ downtown, either a restaurant or cafe. Another one is dinner at Causeway point. I suggested to eat at foodcourt as im broke after so many activites. Last one shd be a nite safari on my gd friend's bday. Well, at least it is near my house area, jus 15min drive ride. However, public transport will took me at least 45min above. Someone told me that the entrance fee is x. Jus checked from the website. Entrance fee $18 and the tram ride $6 for adult. Wow, wondering there is any promotion or further discount. Tat time i remember that i saw there is a discount for a particular bank that time i went to Birdpark.

Comments

Anonymous said…
even if it's formal, u can always just gel & go. styling is never compulsory, unless ur hair texture really needs it. -clar
Anonymous said…
hey, dun really need to find a good hairstylist to do for you. juz a simple one would do, simplicity is always the best.

if you wan to be different, make sure you do some preparation/read up/browse through any magazines on wat kind of style you wan.

haf fun for ur event.

Popular Posts