85th entry

Dazed.. Mayb due to the drowsy effect of the flu med.

Im really annoyed by

a group of children who yesterday playing at the playground near my area. They are playing the legal fire lighted cracker - that kind have a lot of spranks for a few min after it contact fire. As usual, they loved to play them by running ard the playgrd. However, they felt a bit boring and started throwing up to the sky.. Oh pls lah, there are a lot of trees ard the playgrd and they nvr tot of it might cause a fire if it landed on the tree or other objects. As i predicted, a lot landed on the branches of the trees. Im used to that kind of actions. Once, they threw to the roof of linkway and burn a black pact. Nevertheless, an accident occur. It jus happened outside my window while i was using my pc. The boy threw so high and it hit one of the 5th storey apartment kitchen window. A loud bang.. The owner came out and take a look. Immediately, the owner closed all the windows in the flat. The kids started to panic and ran for their lives - i tink they all ran home... Therefore, i have some peace.. at least the playgrd is not so noisy.

my dad - i tot im living with a circus performer @ tat moment. ok, both of us are changing the silicone of the bathroom frame. Both tried by cutting the old silicone using the penknife. His blade will suddenly break and flew off some distance. Haiz.. Im working next to him and i had a feeling im the one standing at the dartboard and waiting him to shoot @ me w/o injuring me In the end, i quit after he broke the last pc of blade.He broke 3 penknife blades jus 30min. That kind of actions really fear my life in danger..

the moth that flew in when im not ard. It presently stick on the wall of my cabinet and it is rather big, 4 x 7 cm. However, the right wing was injuried. Part of the right wing is gone. This is the biggest moth that ever flew in my room.. It had scared me a couple of times already. i watched the grid of the lines on its body. Beautiful. There are two fake eyes on the wings - it mean to scared of their attackers with that "fierce eyes". Wow.. suddenly i felt im so knowledgable. Haha.. I knew these from watching discovery channel. Still ard.. wonder how am i going to have a good nite sleep with it ard..

Comments

Anonymous said…
gd thing that the kids at my house there don't really play w/ such. -clar

Popular Posts