24th entry

Many thoughts flow in my mind… Eyes are all watery..

Well, today is an astonishing day for me. I received a lot of news from a lot of schoolmates. However, the greatest news out of all is from someone who is very close to me. Somehow this news I received make me shock and very sad. I felt shock that I wonder this is a rash decision or not. I want to ensure whether this is a right decision for the person. I had managed to have a good chat with the person. Asking a lot of questions to determine whether it is a correct decision or this is a rash decision for the person. However, from what the way the person replied, it makes me felt that the person is very determined with the idea. I knew I would lose the fun and laughter without the person anymore in the future. This is one of the reason I felt sad without the person around me. Another one is that our promise had shattered. The promise we had made during outside our workshop. (Err… My tears are flowing out like fountain while writing this). This is a really a pity for the person to give up at this time. However, I knew the person had its own reasons. Still, I respect the person’s decision since had been firmly decided. The person is a bright chap… Most of all, I believe that the person somehow will try to finish that in future. I will bless for you…

Well, someone who left the comment make me delighted. I felt that the person really help to guide me with right attitude that I lack of. I am really grateful that I got someone who often sent me comment to encourage me. Such comments really make me grow well. Well, I don’t know whom u r but still want to say two words. THANK U

I was praised that I was a filial daughter. I wonder am I? I asked this question a lot of time is my mind. Am I or not. I asked my close friend who knew me 10 years, and this is her reply. “u r quite a filial daughter wat... but not sometimes lah'”

I felt I am not that enough filial at all. If I am filial daughter, I shouldn’t use up my parents’ retirement saving for my education (though I promise I will repay them back in future after I graduated). They are working and earning mainly due to me. I purse a dream of education using their hard work, their weak health, their little savings and the time of retirement enjoyment. I felt guilty over that. This is why I promise myself to bring them fly somewhere in the future when I able to afford. That why I felt I am a bad daughter… *oh dear… my face is wet with all my tears…*

Hmm… I nearly forget to thank those people who really encourage me during my critical exam period. I dun wan people say i am ungrateful person. Well, the following people i wanna to thank are: (not in order)

  1. colleen
  2. ah min
  3. ah luan
  4. weiwei
  5. jansen

Really appreciate for your concern during that period. Err... my memory is rather weak recently. Hope i didn't left out anyone else. So if i do, pls dun be mad at me... ("p)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Whatever you have stated here like shock, sad, delight, touched are just emotions of human nature.

You never know, what other emotions you have in your life, take time to discover each of them, you will grow to realize there are countless of emotions in you.

Decisions upon decisions are just solely based on each individual's mindset. Each individual has their own experiences in life, their decisions are based on the experiences they tasted. There could be regrets on each individual's life, they do not want to miss out what they have lost in the past, time is precious to each of them.

Always remember that you cannot gain back the time that you have once lost, for this friend that has been close to you, might have tasted the loss of time, does not want to live in regrets.

Popular Posts