23rd entry

Well… I got my results… this time my release of results is from online rather than collect from the school. I felt a bit more confident. It is because I usually will get good news from online. Well, this year results are better than my last years. I passed all except one. I felt a bit glad that my most worry subjects had pass. However I fail one of my most confidence unit which is accounting and finance. Wow… I felt that I am very luckily that i pass IBM. I still remember that I didn’t finish my IBM all 4 questions. I only had done full 3 questions. Surprisingly, this unit I scored one of the best.

I thought that my results this year will be worse than last year because I suffered a critical period throughout my exam. I thought this will cause me to distract my revisions… Next year I need to work double hard as the units are tougher than this many times. I must pass all my results next year. This is what I my short term goal… hmmm… my long term goal is to bring mama and papa to fly somewhere they want to go. Haven’t decided where I want them to bring. Bless them that they have good health to wait for my treat …

Friends start calling me how my results… I felt glad for those friends who pass and felt sad for those who didn’t well. I try to encourage them and promise to help them in whatever I can… So let work hard together!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Results are juz part n parcels of life as a student.
Whether you do well or not, you haf done your very best.
A filial daughter you are, really honouring your parents who haf contribute to your life.

Popular Posts